Last updated: 9/30/2021
Auxmotors, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access the Sites, and
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy covers your use of the “Sites” owned by Us; these are:
- The “auXCar” Google PlayStore Application
- The “auXcar” Apple App Store Application
- Our website located at auxcar.co
This policy applies only to information we collect in the Sites and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent in connection with the use of the Sites.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this Sites.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
Our other websites, and other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
- Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Sites:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, whether that be through chat logs, login credentials, filling out forms or fields or other methods and
- Automatically when you use the Sites, whether that be through cookie and tracking technologies or other methods.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this Sites, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, GPS-based locational information, email address, telephone number, ip address, banking information, date of birth and any other information the Sites collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as age, personal preferences, and Sites usage preferences
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Sites, subscribing to our newsletter, and requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your browsing habits on the Sites.
Information You Have Provided to Third Parties
We allow you to create an account and log in to use the Services through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as your name, email address, activities or your contact list associated with that account.
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access, and use the Sites, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Sites, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Sites.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address operating system, browser type, location, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Location Information. The Sites may collect real-time information about the location of your device in order to provide the services.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not use the Sites. For more information, see contact us [email protected]
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Sites.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Sites and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Sites statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Sites content and verifying system and server integrity).
III. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Sites and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Offer better services to you and other users of the Sites
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you of changes to any products or services we offer.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Sites and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you use the Sites.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Sites users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others.
- Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by not selecting the appropriate box when you provide the information, if any. You can also always opt-out by contacting us contact us at [email protected]
- Targeted Advertising by the Company. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by contacting us directly at: [email protected]
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
- THIRD PARTIES
We use certain third parties to provide the Sites. These third parties have their own privacy policies and terms of service and We encourage you to read them. These third parties include, but are not limited to:
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
VII. Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
- You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
VIII. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Sites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at:
4600 E Washington St. Suite 300
Phoenix, AZ 85034
- Children Under the Age of 18
The Sites is not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us immediately at [email protected]
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Sites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
- Retention of Your Personal Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Services, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
XII. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, is processed at our offices and remote work locations of our employees and contractors and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
XIV. Contact Information
4600 E Washington St. Suite 300
Phoenix, AZ 85034